Having qualified as a family lawyer at an early age, I have over 18 years experience. During my legal career I was ‘highly commended’ at the Law Society Excellence Awards in 2010 being described as “clearly a leading lawyer in her field”.
I recently won the 2016 Milton Keynes Women Leaders Award for Professional Services and was nominated for a First Women Award. The judges commented that “they saw in Clare her great energy driving her to achieve not only for herself but for her clients ensuing though her positive approach that they receive the professional help they need”. I was a judge at the 2017 Women Leader awards.
Aside from my vast practical experience, I am also:-
- A Law Society Accredited Mediator – First accredited in 2012 and has in 2017 been re-accredited following a rigorous assessment process
- A Family Mediation Council Accredited Mediator
- A Resolution Accredited Specialist in Advanced Financial Provision and Children Law
- A Law Society Family Law Panel Member
- A Professional Practice Consultant and mentor for other Mediators
- Trained to meet and offer direct consultation with children in the mediation process
- Trained to offer Collaborative Law
- A Member of Resolution https://www.resolution.org.uk
- A trained Advocate having qualified in 2007 as one of the first Legal Executive Family Advocates
- A legal marking tutor for CILEX Law School
- Trained separately in Emotional Intelligence