To support and champion mediation during Family Mediation Week which is running from 17th – 21st January 2022 I’ll be available all week to meet with me to explore anything you might want to know about mediation.
- Have you ever wondered what it is really like in a mediation process?
- Would you like to better understand how a mediator manages the process?
- Ever wondered how any power imbalances may be addressed or how mediators assess suitability to mediate?
- Would you like to know how financial disclosure is dealt with during the mediation process?
- Have you ever questioned why a mediator may have concluded that mediation was not suitable, when you wanted to mediate?
- Would you like to understand how mediators consider safeguarding concerns or domestic abuse?
- Would you like to understand what to look for when choosing a mediator?
- Would you like to find out more about how children can be given a voice within the mediation process?
- Have you thought about training and would like to understand the process or chat in confidence about whether this might be a career progression or change in direction you would like to explore?
If so, I’d love to speak to you.
I’m Clare and I run a mediation practice which supports couples gently though separation and divorce, offering the opportunity to talk together with an impartial professional and move forward in a calm, creative, constructive and cost effective way. Previously a family lawyer, I have over 20 years experience as a lawyer and mediator helping couples navigate the trauma of divorce or separation. I always had a vision early on in my career. That vision was to create a bespoke, holistic, truly emotionally intelligent and personalised service where like minded clients could come to work through the issues they faced and put their children at the heart of everything. This vision came about in 2018 when I set up Clare Madeline Mediation.
I am a Family Mediation Council Accredited Mediator, a Professional Practice Consultant offering support and supervision to other mediators in their own practices, as well as a trained child inclusive mediator, regularly meeting with children direct to explore their wishes and feelings.
I am based in Flitwick, Bedfordshire but work with clients all over the UK and sometimes abroad through the online video method of mediation. This is not a sales pitch but simply an opportunity for you to ask me any questions you may have always wanted to know about mediation or even if you are thinking about training as a mediator yourself. I’ll be offering a series of zoom sessions where I’ll be available to talk all things mediation. If this is something you would be interested in, please get in touch.
Family Mediation Week is an opportunity to learn more about the benefits mediation can bring to separating families. Over the course of the week itself, the Family Mediation Council will be presenting webinars, publishing resources, information, blog posts sharing information about the mediation process. You can find out more at www.familymediationcouncil.org.uk There is a great community of mediators who will be sharing their time, knowledge and expertise during this week so look out for information which will be available on many social media channels. My twitter account (@claremadeline) will certainly be full of lots of helpful information.